Thursday, December 10, 2009

MY BFF

I'm looking forward to spending the evening with some very special ladies who affectionately call me their friend. I'm hoping this will be a Christmas tradition not only for me but also for my own girls. I think it's extremely important to tell/show the ones you love and play a huge part in your life how much you care about them.

On a side note, I will be very happy when Christmas is over. Not that I'm not thankful for what the true meaning of Christmas is about but all the craziness leading up to it. I'm soooooooooo looking forward to going to see Angie and Mindy. At this time in 2 weeks, that's where we will be and leaving all the insanity behind us...yippppeeeeee!!! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for dinner and the beautiful gift! I love you, and I'm so blessed to be your sister.

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you guys either and trust me we need some vacation time ourselves so I can totally relate. In 12 days we shall see each other in our home in North Carolina! That is still so weird to say... Love ya Lots!!

Ang