Well, it's been a while since I've channeled my thoughts. It's been absolutely crazy beginning in December. I'm not going to list all the wonderful things I did but I will highlight a few. We spent Christmas in North Carolina with Angie and Mindy. It was so much fun and they created such a wonderful Christmas homey feel. From North Carolina, we went to the Biltmore Estate which was so overwhelming that I can't wait to go back. From there, we went to a cabin called "Altitude" in Pigeon Forge and it lived up to its name...WOW!!! :)
Once home, I needed to cleanse my body so badly. We ate such wonderful food and I paid for it.
Now, my new saying is, "I will never let myself get this out of shape and heavy again"!! Thankfully Leslie has helped motivate me, get us a trainer and on a meal plan. I'm hoping by our trip to Florida in May, I will be 27 pounds less and toned. Thank you Les for helping me!!!
I'm hoping to get back to my "Battlefield of the Mind" book as some have commented, my readers who don't blog, that they like my comments.
ok, so I'm proud of myself for finally sitting down long enough to post a comment...Les will be proud.
I'm thrilled that American Idol is on again but sad this is the last year for Simon. This is the only show as a family we will watch together.
Angie and Mindy, I can never thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to spend Christmas with us. I love you both so much and will treasure our 2 hour conversation in the gargage. :) Angie, I still have a bruise on my arm!!
Recording the Journey
11 years ago


2 comments:
Kel-
That was the sweetest thing you could ever say. The fact you guys came all the way to North Carolina to share your "Christmas" with us means more to us then you will ever know. It was the best Christmas we could ask for and I love you guys so much! Ranee says, "what happens in the garage stays in the garage". I think we learned a lot that night in the garage....LOL and sorry about the bruise, but I was trying to prove a point and apparently it worked if we can only remember what it was about. J/K Love you more than you know and you are welcome to come to NC and share your Christmas with us anytime you want. See you in March!! Leaving on the 26th when I get off of work to head home for a week.
Ang
I"m so proud of you for a post. Just remember... no pressure. Just post whatever makes you happy and what you want.
I'm so excited that we are doing this. We must get into shape for Florida and a clothes shopping spree for the trip!
Post a Comment